Eastern Hills Bookkeeping promotes the use of cloud systems as it is most effective for small businesses.
What is the "Cloud"?
The cloud delivers the promise and convenience of being able to access your data anywhere, anytime on any device.
As an example, when you use internet banking you are using the cloud.
Benefits of Cloud Bookkeeping
We are cloud bookkeepers, and because of this there are many benefits to you, our valuable client:
- Easily & simply upgraded
- Always up to date with compliance such as tax tables
- Low monthly costs which make it easier to budget for
- Accessible anywhere from your computer, table or smartphone as long as there is an internet connection
- No worries about taking back ups or waiting for someone else to finish using your data file
Why shift to Cloud Bookkeeping
There are many problems with traditional accounting software, known as desktop software:
- The data in the system isn’t up to date and neither is the software.
- It only works on one computer and data bounces from place to place. For example, on a USB drive. This is not secure or reliable.
- Only one person has user access. Key people can't access financial and customer details.
- It's costly and complicated to keep backups (if done at all).
- It's expensive, difficult and time consuming to upgrade the software.
- Customer support is expensive and slow.